Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Sunday 12 February 2017

177- 52 weeks of gratitude - Week 7 - A friend (1)



52 weeks of gratitude, already 7th week, dedicated to a friend. 

Since we already had a post for my wife, I'll discuss here my current, other best friend. Her name is Anna. I met her in a FB veggie & vegan group, we sympathized through growing mutual comments and ended up adding one another as friends. This far, nothing out of the ordinary, right ? 


Well, our talks became frequent and more personal, growing into a close friendship - in spite of a geographic distance that prevented us meeting in person, but have talked on the phone and skype. 

Anna has been my most faithful blog reader, helping my French ones because I sometimes make small booboos with my grammar or spelling. Beyond that, she has always been supportive and available to chat about any topic, including mental health. 

We helped one another through difficult moments during our entire friendship and never had even a single fight or disagreement and for all her generous ever-presence, I'm thankful. 

Merci Anna !



Week 8 shall be to express gratitude to... 3 people. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments