Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Thursday 11 February 2016

2 - blog manual




New changes for this August 2017 (though I don't re-date the original post, so it can remain in its position).

I changed the overall look by altering the layout and choosing another background image from blogger's stock. 


The changes I made are quite extensive, starting by Fonts showing the date and entry's title, to be bold and a bit bigger than before. I Hotlinked all the read first section (previously, the links appeared in full. I now save space). 
If I can, I shall make drop-down menus for the most used keywords, and add more than those 4 displayed here in green. 




I could share the the blog's home page with that "more button" on top left corner as seen in the first image. I could share a specific entry with the basic buttons. I further expanded that, as well as a whole social media share buttons, and, new, my profiles and email contact.

I added a follow button, which you can use instead or additionally to the email notifications for new entries. 

Also new, buttons to access my other blogs and which shall be expanded.

Last change on this view : the full date, not just hour, for the entries. 





I operated a slight alteration in order of the following section, which includes my blogger profile, a second possibility to follow by email (just like at the top image's option) ; a google translator for those who don't fully understand English, and a featured post which I change periodically. 






Just under that featured post, the archive and labels, which are blogger's way of saying "keywords" to find posts on the same topic




At the bottom of each post, and of the blog (depending on which view you are in), you'll see the list of blogs that I read. I chose to display even those which aren't only about mental health, as a reminder for my readers that I'm not defined solely by mental illness, and that I'm equally interested in many topics - some of which are shown through this list.

I display links once I get permission from the respective bloggers, and you'll see them in an anti-chronological order with the last posts from a person. 


I included a report abuse and contact form at the very bottom ; I have to find out where I get those messages. 

The Feed should show the last Pined items, if the gadget for it functions. This is a section that I may delete if I find it useless. 




Do you want to comment ? this is where and how 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments