Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Thursday 11 February 2016

1- Welcome



Welcome, this is my blog on topics about mental health/illness, especially social phobias and other phobias  I suffer from, as well as a few other conditions such as cyclothymia and post-traumatic stress disorder. 

I will also deal with holistic health, the relationship between the psyche and the body, in a holistic approach, a bit of my physical health at random, and concentrate on medicinal plants, a topic which fascinates me since my youth.

I want to clarify that I am not a doctor, psychiatrist or other therapist, and I will only share my experience with my tools, whether books or articles, videos, or any other form.

I won't have time to translate the French speaking tools ; I shall give you only their gist. 

This blog is intended as a testimony, and advice isn't a professional opinion but my personal one, based on my my circumstances.

The title of the blog is a pun : in Capra's It's a wonderful life, Zuzu is sick and the petals of a flower she has ''break''. She asks her father to ''fix them''. My wife has a funny expression saying that ''my petals are fragile'', because i'm hypersensitive. 
I thought to use this metaphor and express how my petals = my mental and physical health, are fragile and have to be fixed. Furthermore, my pseudo Lulu rhymes with Zuzu's... 
This title reflects both the release of my phobias, but also modes of robotic thoughts, stepping out of preset norms as I develop my own opinions. 

I shall discuss a few social topics and causes I feel strongly about, such as gender-identifications, social labeling, feminism and humanism, veganism and possibly a few philosophical ideas. 

I would be open to dialogue and exchanges, with mutual respect. I ask before publication to weigh your words and thank you in advance for your comments.

To post your comments, it is imperative to log-in and make sure the name is active with the browser. I noticed this little problem on blogger, but after trying several other sites where the free interfaces didn't suit me, I elected my home here.

If you need to contact me, I have created an email attached to this blog :
lulupetals@mail.com 

To comment my blog, check my blog user manual in post 2 just after this one and which I update whenever necessary 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments