Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Tuesday 7 June 2016

84- Special Edition 4: Cortnee's 7 day positive vibes (2) - Self-Love








Day 2 of Cortnee's 7 day positivity challenge : Practice Self-Love (challenge: name three things you like about yourself)



  1. When asked, I always put on top of the things I like about myself what I consider my best quality : my sensitivity. It defines who I am, probably more than anything else. It defines some of my Life philosophies, such as compassion and non-violence, practicing Ahimsa,  being a vegan, as well as my kindness to others and my will to help. It might sometimes be detrimental when I let others abuse me, or prevent me from watching certain gory violent shows and movies that I would otherwise enjoy (for their stories and drama for instance) but I think overall, the balance tilts towards a strength rather than a weakness.
  2. I love my communion with nature, Mother Earth. We are part of one another, and I have a deep need to hike and treehug. 
  3. My convictions, share with my sensitivity the nucleolus or Core of my life philosophy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments