Black Lives Matter, let's unite and speak up to correct injustices, to fight for equality and bury racism

Sunday 6 March 2016

21– seasonal allergies





the month of March is back and with it, my seasonal allergies, especially as several city trees are already widely in bloom this week. I like their beauty, but they irritate my nose and make me sneeze.



I've always had these allergies, which I held in check by a tea that I found around age 10 when I was first  interested in medicinal plants: nettle, which I had read benefits in this respect.
In recent years, my allergies have worsened. When I do not drink my tea, I not only sneezes, but in addition I have itchy skin. I remember a hike in the woods, where the very very yellow pollen fell on my throat and I went all red ... from irritation. I do not even know what plant it was, but I know the linden trees around my home irritate me enormously - though I can drink linden tea.
I found a second plant that helps me and since I associate it with the nettle: plantain. A tea brewed for a few minutes, drank once or twice a day during major crises reduces these allergies greatly. 
And you, what other natural remedies do you use?
And here I am tonight attacking my first tea of ​​the season, to help my system to fight as much as I can, as I would like to walk around the woods as soon as possible taking into account the factors of weather and my physical preparation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent comments